Brother Printer is the oldest name known in the market of printers. The Japanese technology company has a history of more than 100 years to its credit. In the time span of this 100 years the company has shown the best growth possible.
Brother Printer is a name known in the market these days as the one who produces printers at high prices but provides the users with best outputs possible. The advanced Brother Printer machines running in the market these days are not just printers but are also capable of multi-tasking. The printer machines do not just provide print outputs these days but now they are designed in a way that they can also facilitate the user for fax related requirements, Xerox requirements and also for scanning of the documents.
But technical products like these do put the users into unavoidable technical troubles such as a paper jam, ink cartridge issues, fuser related issues and there is a lot more. Fixing these kinds of issues becomes a problem for the user without any proper guidance or support in such a case it is advisable that the user gets connected with the experts at Brother Printer UK.
Here we will mainly focus on resolutions to some common issues faced by Brother Printer users while using the machine on the Windows 10 operating system.
Brother Printer connection – If a user is unable to get Brother Printer added to windows 10 then he should follow the given steps –
• Get your printer connected to your system through a USB cable
• Turn on the Printer
• In the start menu click on “settings”
• Then click “devices”
• Further click “add a printer or scanner”
• As soon as windows detect your Brother Printer click on its name and further follow the on-screen instructions.
The Brother Printer Machine will then be added to the Windows 10 operating system.
Print and scan issues – If a user is facing print and scan issues after upgrading to windows 10operating system then to get this issue fixed the user should follow the given steps –
• See to it that you have got the admin permissions on your system
• Get your printer disconnected if it is connected to your system through a USB cable
• After that get the driver history removed from your system completely
• After that get the printer software removed from your system
• Once you have got the software removed completely then again get the software reinstalled
• Once the reinstallation process is completed then get a test page printed in order to check if the machine is working fine or not.
Printer offline – If the Brother printer has gone offline while working on windows 10 then to get it fixed the user should follow the given steps –
• Check that the printer is well connected to the system
• See to it that Brother Printer is set as the default printer if it is not then the user needs to make required changes in the “settings”
• Also, check the printer spooler service
• Get the printer driver updated
Printer not working – If the brother printer is not working on windows 10 then to get it fixed the user should follow the given steps –
• Check that the printer is turned on and is connected to a power supply
• Get the printing troubleshooter downloaded and run it on the system
• See to it that the printer drivers are updated
This blog covers all the common issues that a user may get to face while working with Brother Printer on Windows 10. If in case, the user needs solution for any other problem then the best option is the technician at Brother Printer Support Number UK.